26 May 2011

Today, 128 days left

Until our wedding. 127 till Bret comes home. I miss him so much... its so hard being without him. I try my best to stay as cheerful as possible because i have a lot of people who come to me when they are sad, so i need to stay happy and postive for them. in reality, i'm dying inside. i wish that i could have just one more moment with him. but. To me, its all worth it. He treats me like a princess, he is my best friend, and he tells me everyday not just that he loves me, but why. I don't think i have ever met a man so wonderful and kind as Bret. I'm so happy. And i am just so excited to marry this man. Well, not much happened today really, i cut my hair and it looks really good i think :) bret loves it so thats all that matters. I also ran into work. that was dumb. and then i helped my mom with her new house. i really hope she gets it. well. i feel like i'm starting to like rant/vent so i'm going to end it for the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment