20 September 2011

We are in Love, Haven't you heard?

Well Bret gets home October 1st, i am very glad to have a set date! I am so excited to see him after 5 months! Oh gosh its been awful but its been so worth it! so we have 11 days until we see eachother! which is basically next week!!! Perfect timing for General Conference :) Then after its just 1 week left until the wedding day!! The count down is 18 days! Just two and a half weeks! I also got my temple reccomend last week.. it was the most exciting thing. I haven't had it in over 3 years.. and signing that last line .. i started crying and shaking that it now looks like a child signed it, but i am so happy. I then after went with my mother to the temple store and got my temple dress and garments :) I get my endownments Oct 7th with Bret, i can't wait to experience that. I am just so eager to learn the teachings inside there, i hear its more different than anything in the world and absolutely just beautiful. I just love the gosple and everything it does and has in store for me and my family. I just feel so blessed, i had never imagined id be having a life like this, and a man as amazing as Bret Lavar Johnson. Who i know loves me just as much as i love him if not more, and ive never had that. I know he can be the father and husband that i need and that our future family needs because he is so protective and loving and so spiritual. He is everything i need and everything ive always wanted. I can't wait for us to be sealed. i just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment