06 September 2011
Back from Korea, 4 weeks left till wedding, 3 weeks until Bret comes home!
So i haven't really blogged in awhile, LOTS of planning and other crazy stuff. Bret is finally safe and sound back from korea. well he got back the end of August. But that 3 weeks of hardly any communication totally killed. However i get my daily phone call now that he is back in Japan :) We are no longer going to San Diego, Bret got an AMAZING job offer in the Marine Corps that will set him up for the CIA. I'm so excited for him! so we will be moving to Colorado! I'm looking very forward to it! we'll be so much closer to home!!! I'm just ready to finally start my life with Bret. Having him away for so long and so far is not easy, but God has watched over him and kept him safe and has helped us keep our relationship so strong with this distance. A lot of people think and say that long distance relationships don't work.. and generally they are right, but that is because they don't keep God or faith on their mind as well. I am so in love with Bret, because i know that God brought him and i together for a reason and we were ment to be, we were best friends in heaven and we are soul mates.. what else is there? I love him with all my heart and i cannot wait to be his loving wife and him to be my amazing and carling husband and begin starting our family together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment