I use to tell my mom every day after church, " Mommy im going to marry a black guy." I use to only like black dudes when i was little :) i also use to tell my mom " Mom, im going to MAKE my husband keep my last name, its seriously the coolest last name ever!" I use to get called "Moses" in jr high and highschool before i moved to boise. I use to tell my mom "oh mommy im going to marry him!!!" to every dang boy that was my "boyfriend" Haha i was a little bit boy crazy growing up! I also told my mother, that im going to wear a HUGE dress that sparkles in the light everywhere i would walk, and would have a long flowing train behind me, THAT is the ONLY part i kept from my childhood "Marriage Plans" except... when i was 8 i wanted my dress to have a huge bow on the back... lets just say... thank HEAVENS i got over that xD It's funny the plans we make when we are young then to reality. First off, Im marring the most amazing White Man you'll know :) im NOT going to "make" him keep my last name, infact im STOKED to be a Johnson, but when i first met Bret i did know.. i knew i was going to marry him.. i told my mom i was going to marry this man. He has been what ive ever wanted and more. And im so glad that in just a week and a day, i get to be Sealed to Bret Johnson for time and all eternity.

No comments:
Post a Comment